Get Paid More and Reduce Costs
- Increase your patient collections with a full suite of solutions to accept omnichannel payment options, including online, mobile and bank bill pay
- Customize flexible patient payment options and guarantee payments with automated collections and payment plans
- Allow patients to pay and manage their healthcare bills 24/7 from any device with a free online patient portal
How It Works
Deliver the best patient and staff experience in healthcare payments in one place
Streamline Your Workflow
- Streamline your processes with automated posting directly in your existing system
- Access robust reporting and create customized, detailed reports across all payment activity
Be Everywhere Your Patients Are With Omnichannel Payment Options
- Payment Plans: automate the collection of recurring patient payment responsibility
- Auto Payment CollectTM: securely save a payment method on file before or during a patient visit and automatically collect the patient's balance
- Patient Portal: allow patients to make online payments 24/7 from any device with a free online portal
- Healthcare Bill Payments: enable patients to pay from their health plan's website or a patient portal and receive patient payments directly deposited into your bank account
Leverage Healthcare’s Most Trusted Payments Network
- Compliant, independently certified and audited at the highest levels for both healthcare and payment processing
- Only fully encrypted EMV-ready solution
- Certified for PCI Level One v3.2
How Is Increasing Patient Responsibility Impacting Your Business?
Download your free copy of our report Trends in Healthcare Payments Eighth Annual Report: 2017 to read about the latest trends that are changing healthcare payments. Plus, gain key insights on what the trends mean for the future of healthcare payments, including the impact of increasing patient responsibility and why security must be top of mind.
Grand Traverse Ophthalmology Clinic
"We have seen a significant increase in patient portal payments since switching to InstaMed. Because payments post automatically into NextGen Healthcare, we have no paper slips to add up and store. Now we spend less time processing payments in the front office."
– Julie Alton, Grand Traverse Ophthalmology Clinic