Collect Patient Payments Faster and Easier
Automate Posting Into Allscripts for All Patient Payment Types
- Streamline the entire healthcare payments process in one place with automated payment posting directly into Allscripts
- Increase all patient collections with a full suite of solutions to accept omnichannel payment options including point-of-service, online, mobile, IVR, automated payment plans, phone, mail and bank bill pay
- Collect faster with online payments, and deliver convenient patient payment communications, including eStatements, email and text message
- Eliminate all effort to collect with Auto Payment Collect™
- Give staff real-time visibility into patient demographics, up-to-date balances, patient digital wallet and transaction history
How It Works
Get Paid Faster and Reduce Collection Costs With Integrated Payments:
- Omnichannel Payments: Enable patients every payment option to ensure you get paid including point-of-service, online, mobile, IVR, automated payment plans, phone, mail and bank bill pay
- Auto Payment Collect: Allow patients to securely save a payment method on file to automatically collect when a balance is owed and automatically suppress the statement printing
- InstaMed Provider Portal: Increase staff efficiency with real-time visibility into patient demographics, balance information, payment preferences and transaction history
- Automated Payment Posting: Automatically post all payments directly into Allscripts to simplify reconciliation
Leverage Healthcare's Most Trusted Payments Network in Your Current Workflows:
- Reduce your risk of a data breach with enterprise-level security and advanced payment technology, including point-to-point encryption
- Compliant, independently certified and audited at the highest levels for both healthcare and payment processing
- Secure, integrated devices offering EMV and Apple Pay
- Certified for PCI Level One v3.2+
What Is the Impact of Increasing Patient Payment Responsibility?
Download your free copy of our report Trends in Healthcare Payments Eighth Annual Report: 2017 to read about the latest trends that are changing healthcare payments. Plus, gain key insights on what the trends mean for the future of healthcare payments, including the impact of increasing patient responsibility and why security must be top of mind.
Webinar: Deliver a Better Payment Experience with InstaMed and Allscripts
InstaMed and Allscripts discuss the latest innovations and best practices for collecting patient payments.
InstaMed is an authorized integrator with Allscripts, whose mission is to connect third-party applications, devices and other innovative healthcare technologies with Allscripts products to maximize an Open, Connected Community of HealthTM. To learn more, visit developer.allscripts.com and follow the Allscripts Developer Program on Twitter for the latest news.