Get Paid More and Reduce Costs
InstaMed Seamlessly Simplifies the Billing Service Workflow
- Streamline the entire healthcare payments process for all clients in one place
- Increase all patient collections with a full suite of solutions to accept omnichannel payment options, including online, mobile and bank bill pay
- Join InstaMed, healthcare's most trusted payments network to meet the unique needs of your organization – serving more than 500+ billing services nationwide
Maintain a Competitive Edge with Healthcare Payments
How It Works
Automate Posting Across All Clients in One Place
Manage all clients with a single login from our web-based portal, InstaMed Online
- Streamline your processes with automated posting directly in your existing system
- Role-based security allows your clients compliant access to their transaction data
Securely collect more with a full suite of payment solutions and automatic posting
- Payment Plans: automate the collection of recurring patient payment responsibility
- Auto Payment CollectTM: automatically collect the payment as soon as patient responsibility is determined
- Patient Portal: allow patients to make online payments 24/7 from any device with a free online portal
- Healthcare Bill Payments: enable patients to pay from their health plan's website or a patient portal and receive patient payments directly deposited into your clients' bank accounts
Leverage healthcare's most trusted payments network to ensure you offer clients a secure and compliant payment experience
- Reduce your risk of a data breach with enterprise-level security and advanced payment technology, including point-to-point encryption
- Compliant, independently certified and audited at the highest levels for both healthcare and payment processing
How Is Increasing Patient Responsibility Impacting Your Clients?
Download your free copy of our report Trends in Healthcare Payments Eighth Annual Report: 2017 to read about the latest trends that are changing healthcare payments. Plus, gain key insights on what the trends mean for the future of healthcare payments, including the impact of increasing patient responsibility and why security must be top of mind.
Webinar: Improving Patient Engagement in the Payment Process
In this webinar, learn how to manage every aspect of healthcare payments all in one place. In this webinar, Katie Buzard from Healthcare Administrative Partners (HAP) will explain how HAP leverages technology and best practices to improve patient collections for their clients. Additionally, learn some key insights of trends in healthcare for providers, payers and consumers!
This webinar has already occurred. View the recording.
"We realized that patient confusion was the biggest hurdle to collecting patient payment responsibility. By leveraging InstaMed and implementing a new billing process, we've been able to eliminate confusion and better communicate responsibility with patients."
– Bill Chae, Patient Operations Manager, Obility
"The enhanced statement design gives the patients a clearer picture of what services were rendered and what insurance payment and adjustments were applied to the overall cost of the service."
– Katie Buzard, Call Center Manager, Healthcare Administrative Partners
"We realized we needed to offer more payment options on behalf of our clients so we could make it as easy as possvile for patients to pay,. With InstaMed, not only are we seeing a significant increase in online patient payment volume, but we've also streamlined our processes on the back-end and achieved PCI compliance."
– Karen Lee Owner, Ponderosa Medical Billing Service