- Streamline the healthcare payments process in one place with automated payment posting directly into your existing system
- Increase all patient collections with a full suite of solutions to accept omnichannel payment options including: point-of-service, online, mobile, IVR, automated payment plans, phone, mail and bank bill pay
- Collect faster with online payments and deliver convenient patient payment communications, email and text message
- Access robust reporting tools that support both native and customizable reports
How It Works
Get Paid Faster and Reduce Collection Costs With InstaMed Patient Payments
- Automated Payment Posting: Post front office and back office payments directly into your existing system to simplify reconciliation and increase staff efficiency
- InstaMed Patient Portal: Allow patients to pay you online 24/7 from any device with a free online portal
- Omnichannel Payments: Enable patients every payment option to ensure you get paid including: point-of-service, online, mobile, IVR, automated payment plans, phone, mail and bank bill pay
Leverage Healthcare’s Most Trusted Payments Network in Your Current Workflows
- Reduce your risk of a data breach with enterprise-level security and advanced payment technology, including point-to-point encryption
- Compliant, independently certified and audited at the highest levels for both healthcare and payment processing
- Secure, integrated devices offering EMV and Apple Pay
- Certified for PCI Level One v3.2+
How Is Increasing Patient Responsibility Impacting Your Clients?
Download your free copy of our report Trends in Healthcare Payments Seventh Annual Report: 2016 to read about the latest trends that are changing healthcare payments. Plus, gain key insights on what the trends mean for the future of healthcare payments, including the impact of increasing patient responsibility and why security must be top of mind.
Increase in the Total Volume of Consumer Payments to Providers
From 2014 to 2017, the total volume of consumer payments to providers on the InstaMed Network increased by 69%, growing 19% on average each year.
Significant Delays to Collect From Patients
73% of providers reported that it takes one month or longer to collect from a patient.
Payment Security Is on the Minds of Providers
96% of providers reported that payment security is very important when collecting patient payments.