Are you engaging with patients and guarantors effectively?
Post-acute facilities often care for older adults who need long-term services in hospitals, inpatient rehab, home health agencies or skilled nursing facilities that result in recurring costs. Generational stereotypes hinder the payments experience within the post-acute setting as online payment channels and automated processes tend to be avoided. These unique challenges can make it difficult to collect patient balances because the bills are frequently managed by guarantors rather than the patients themselves. The right tools and processes can help staff to increase patient payments as well as communicate patient financial responsibility more effectively.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Payment preferences of different patient demographics
- When and how to drive eStatement adoption
- Cost savings associated with paper reduction
- Tactics to open new payment channels
- Ways to automate payments for recurring services
Provider Business Development
InstaMed, a J.P. Morgan company